News

As part of our commitment to keeping our community safer, Dryer Vent Wizard of Central Jersey shares industry knowledge with Monmouth County residents. Learn about dryer vent safety, warning signs, and news here!

Franchisee Of The Month!

As the saying goes, “with every door that shuts, another one opens.” That’s how Bob Bellis felt about his string of bad luck that eventually turned out to be a game changer for him and his family. After losing his corporate job in 2013, Bellis spent six months looking for another one before he was employed again. “It was a really scary time,” says Bellis, “and to make things worse,...

Read more

Freehold Resident Burned in Dryer Fire

A man suffered minor injuries Saturday after he tried to put out a fire that started in his dryer, according to police.

The fire was called in around 2:15 p.m. Saturday at a house on the 100 block of Sheffield Drive, police said. When firefighters arrived they discovered that a resident in the house had tried to put out a fire that started in the dryer and was burned on his right hand...

Read more

Save $10 on Any Service!

Save $10 on any service with Dryer Vent Wizard of Central Jersey! Simply print the coupon below and present it at the time of service.

*Not valid with any other discount or offers.
*Valid for services provided by Dryer Vent Wizard of Central Jersey.

Read more

Firefighters Respond to a Dryer Fire in a Franklin Township Home

Firefighters responded to a dryer fire at a Franklin Township, Hunterdon County, home on Sunday night, April 26.

Emergency responders were dispatched at 11:23 p.m. to 140 Sidney Road. Radio reports indicated heavy smoke coming from the basement. The fire was quickly extinguished and no injuries were reported.

The dryer was removed from the basement and the residence ventilated....

Read more

Dryer Fire Forces Family From Bellmawr, NJ Home

BELLMAWR, N.J. (WPVI) --
A fire has forced a family out of their home in Camden County. The family of four were able to escape the house safely and will be staying with relatives.

The blaze, said to have started in a dryer, broke out at 11:30 p.m. Sunday in the 100 block of Spruce Street in Bellmawr.

http://6abc.com/news/dryer-fire-forces-family-from-bellmawr-home/654874/...

Read more
Angie's List Badge
Trusted Local Reviews | Dryer Vent Wizard of Central Jersey