Firefighters Respond to a Dryer Fire in a Franklin Township Home

Firefighters responded to a dryer fire at a Franklin Township, Hunterdon County, home on Sunday night, April 26.

Emergency responders were dispatched at 11:23 p.m. to 140 Sidney Road. Radio reports indicated heavy smoke coming from the basement. The fire was quickly extinguished and no injuries were reported.

The dryer was removed from the basement and the residence ventilated. The homeowners were home at the time of the incident.

Responding to the call were Franklin Township Police Department, Quakertown Fire Department, Clinton Fire Department, Annandale Hose Company (Clinton Township), High Bridge Fire Department, Lebanon Borough Fire Department and Clinton Rescue Squad.
-Hunterdon County Democrat
April 27, 2015

Angie's List Badge
Trusted Local Reviews | Dryer Vent Wizard of Central Jersey
Dryer Vent Wizard of Central Jersey is a Best of HomeAdvisor Award Winner